Morning Sickness, Put an End to it using Home Remedies!
Morning Sickness is a quite common complaint among 80% of expecting mothers. It is a general term used to express the feeling of nausea and vomiting in pregnant women. Although nausea is most noticeable in the mornings, but it may last throughout the day.
Morning Sickness is a condition that majority of women undergoes during the first trimester of their pregnancy. It is generally characterized by nausea and vomiting.
Some may not experience the condition until their second trimester of pregnancy and few may never experience morning sickness throughout their pregnancy. There are various kinds of morning sickness remedies to get relief from the feeling of vomiting.
Home Remedies For Morning Sickness:
Morning sickness can strike at morning, noon or night when the stomach is empty. What actually is responsible for morning sickness is not known, but it may be probably due to the hormonal changes which increase smell and produces surplus acid in the stomach.
It is also believed that stress with fatigue accompanies pregnancy and thus may also be contributing factors for morning sickness. You can reduce the feeling of nausea and vomiting by following simple morning sickness remedies at your home.
Ginger Tea as a Home Remedy for Morning Sickness:
People suffering from the problem should ensure that their stomach never is completely empty. This can be ensured by eating small and regular meals throughout the day. Eating salty and crunchy foods and sniffing a fresh lemon peel can help in getting rid of nausea which is associated with morning sickness. Ginger tea acts as a best digestive and morning sickness remedy.
Morning sickness isn’t all bad, though. It is a natural part of pregnancy and will not harm your baby anyway but in severe case you may get dehydrated. Recent studies reported that pregnant women suffering morning sickness have less chance of miscarriages. Following some Morning Sickness Remedies, which are easy and effective, can reduce your problem completely and put an end in less than 24 hours.
Important Home Remedies For Morning Sickness
However, there is no need to worry about the morning sickness problem. As said earlier, it is very common and can last only till your first trimester. Here are some home remedies for morning sickness, by following which you will get good relief.
- Have a cup of ginger tea in the early morning. This reduces the chances of nausea and vomiting.
- Get a half cup of cold water. Include half teaspoonful of apple cider vinegar to it. Add a half teaspoon of fresh honey. Mix it well. Have this drink at night (of course, before going to bed). This is a very effective home remedy for morning sickness.
- Get plenty of rest and fresh air which eventually reduces the intensity of morning sickness.
- Low blood sugar level is thought to be one of the causes for morning sickness, so divide your meal plan as 6 servings a day. This small change helps you to keep blood sugar level at normal range.
- Consider 1 tsp ginger juice, 1 tsp mint juice, 1 tsp lime juice and 1 tsp honey. Blend it well. Drink it 3 to 4 times regularly. This is one of the effective home remedies to treat morning sickness.
- Eat high protein snack before bedtime.
- Have a protein rich snack in the morning session.
- Don’t ever let your stomach be in empty condition.
There are hundreds of home remedies for morning sickness that can give you a good relief, but it becomes a short book to list them here. We hope that the above said home remedies will definitely help you in reducing your problem.
If you want to know more in detail then get an exclusive resource – Morning Sickness Handbook. It’s damn easy and effective, can reduce your problem completely and put an end to it in less than 24 hours.