Rheumatic Arthritis, You can come out of it!
Rheumatic Arthritis like many rheumatic disorders is a lifelong condition. There are many things you can do to help maintain a healthy lifestyle.
Simple Tips to Deal with Rheumatic Arthritis
1. Watch Your Weight:
Make sure that you do not add any extra weight to your condition. Extra weight can put added stress on your hips and knees, so ask your doctor if a weight loss program is appropriate.
2. Exercise Regularly:
There may be many exercises but only a few help you out. Exercises that improve your range of motion, strength, and endurance may be helpful. Talk with your doctor or physical therapist to determine which exercises are right for you.
3. Get Organized:
Do not run for every minute thing. Organize your work or home so items you use frequently are easily accessible.
4. Dress For Success & Comfort:
There are simple things you can do when you get stressed to help minimize the strain on your joints:
- Put your clothes out the night before when your joints are not as stiff.
- Pre-tie your neckties and leave it tied. Your hands will not have to work so hard.
- Wear loose fitting clothing with large openings so you can easily slip garments on and off.
- Choose comfortable, easy to fasten shoes that reduce or eliminate pressure on the foot.
5. Think ahead When Traveling:
Here are some simple tips to consider when traveling:
- Make reservations early to ensure that your needs will be met.
- Keep medications and other important items in a light carry-on bag. Remember to observe recommended storage conditions.
- Take advantage of preboarding for your flight to minimize the inconvenience of boarding.
- Pack lightly and use lightweight luggage on wheels.
6. Have A Positive Attitude:
A good attitude can improve your ability to function mentally and physically. Tell your doctor if your Rheumatic Arthritis is affecting you emotionally. Your doctor may suggest ways help you deal with these feelings.
There are many alternative treatments for rheumatic arthritis and osteoporosis. Homeopathy will not reverse existing bone loss but can bring the body into better balance towards the efficient use of minerals and nutrients. But natural remedies can relieve aching bones and prevent or heal fractures.
For more detailed information, visit the exclusive resource – The Arthritis Step By Step Strategy by Shelly Manning.