Acne home remedies make your skin healthier forever.
It’s just a pimple, but the impact it causes on once emotional status is most considerable. Acne commonly known as a pimple is not only the problem of present-day teenagers; it also affects age group from 20 through 40. The problem of acne is serious in younger people especially during their puberty.
Know More About Acne Home Remedies
There are thousands of synthetic cosmetic products available in the market for acne treatment, but one should choose homemade acne remedies over synthetic products because they are easy to follow, free of side effects and cost effective.
There are thousands of oil glands present on the face, chest, back, shoulders which serve to lubricate the skin by producing oil or sebum. The oil from these glands flows out through openings called follicles.
Acne occurs due to the blockage of these follicles with dirt inhibiting the secretion of sebum or oil and the common bacteria present on the facial skin take the advantage to cause the infection at the site, leads to acne simply known as a pimple.
Most acne sufferers don’t want to pay sufficient time to treat them, for them home remedies are best-chosen methods. They may take quite longer time to cure but the results are long lasting.
Scientifically, the major root cause of acne is considered to be hereditary and the other causes which are associated with acne are genetic factors, bacteria present on the skin, hormonal activity, and hyperactivity of internal glands which leads to the excess secretion of sebum from sebaceous glands.
There are several kinds of cosmetics and synthetic products for acne treatment but all products are not suitable for all kinds of skin. Whereas the Acne Home Remedies based on natural products are good for every skin type without giving any side effects.
Acne Home Remedies – Simple & Natural
There are acne home remedies that help to clear existing acne and prevent the appearance of new pimples. The acne home remedies listed below are simple to follow and make your skin healthier forever:
- Wash your face with tap water as many times as possible a day, it washes out all dirt and excess oil produced from sebaceous glands and keeps your skin fresh.
- Extracts of mint leaves act as the best home remedy for acne. Apply mint extract before going to the bed and wash it off early in the morning.
- Soaps containing 1 to 2 % of salicylic acid works on acne.
- Garlic juice gives the best result for acne; apply garlic juice on affected area as many times as possible a day.
- Apply sandalwood paste, made with 1tsp of sandalwood powder and half tsp of turmeric powder and few drops of rose water and apply on the affected area, keep it till dry and wash it off with cold water. This home remedy not only helps you to treat acne but also makes your skin for glowing.
There is no need to spend lots of money on the treatments; you can do wonders with simple things available at home otherwise known as Homemade Acne Treatment. These tips work better only when you follow it continuously for 3 to 4 weeks.
Now, It’s Your Turn…
Apart from following these acne home remedies, you should remember not to squeeze or disturb a pimple. By doing so, acne spreads to unaffected area leaving your face with more scars and pits.
Don’t get too much worried about this problem. Interestingly you can get freedom from acne within 3 days too. Here’s the best resource on the internet – Acne No More to help you get rid of acne completely that too by following acne home remedies.